MOA

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Thu Jun 5 08:32:21 PDT 1997

Dieterich, thank you for the info about other kingdoms.  *I* like
to hear Inter-Kingdom Anthropology notes ...

As for changing / abolishing MoA, I think it should not be done
without addressing the concerns that prompted Richard of Mont Royal
to receive it in the first place and for others to want it --
the concern about being forced to swear an oath.
(Personally, I'd love to nuke the entire SCA award and hierarchy
structure to the bleedin' GROUND and start over from first
principles, but the odd of that are the odds of a snowball melee
at Steppes Warlord.)

Daniel de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com