MSCA

Michael Heydon Marrock at msn.com
Thu Jun 5 08:37:07 PDT 1997

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Michael Heydon wrote:
> > No.  Simply not true.  No one swears fealty to his weapons, and I
> > never heard of Daniel swearing such an oath publically or
> > privately, and I never hope to.

Marrock, Michael Heydon, did not write the above, thought the post it comes
from looks like I did.

> It was a metaphor to explain what we held in highest esteem.

I did write the above sentence.

I hoped that you would hold honor, chivalry, and virtue in highest esteem.

Point well taken, as Knights swear oath to their King, whom they hold in
highest esteem, along with the honor, chivalry and virtue, the metaphor should
parallel, MOA hold our weapons in highest esteem along with our honor,
chivalry and virtue.

Marrock (@msn.com)