MSCA (was: Re: MOA)

BSilveraxe at aol.com BSilveraxe at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 12:13:02 PDT 1997

Bravo Sir Lionel
I too am still ticked off about the procedings at Elfsea Defender last year.
It was the first and I hope last time I ever hear of anyone being treated the
way Master Daniel was. Not to mention the King.  The sad part about it is
that the whole situation was brought on by some FOOL who does not even belong
to the circle of the Chivalry.  Furthermore what I don't believe is that this
person (and I use the term lightly) is being talked about for becoming a
member of our circle.  Personally I think this person should be brought forth
in a court of chivalry on the grounds of treason.
  And on the subject of MSCAs being below KSCA should never be brought up
again.  I am a 9th century viking and we had no knights and have been
honorably considering talking to His Majesty about taking a Baldric,  and to
tell you the truth if past actions toward the crown are any indication I feel
I would be in very fine company.  I must talk to Gunther about this.
  In Service
  Sir Barn Silveraxe