Made to Swear Fealty

J'lynn Yeates jyeates at bga.com
Mon Jun 9 09:46:50 PDT 1997

On  9 Jun 97 at 15:01, Mark Harris wrote:

> Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald declared:
>
> > ... This was dealt with during the court of inquiry held many
> > years ago.  Individual people can choose to swear any type of
> > personal fealty that they want.
>
> What "court of inquiry"? What exactly is a "court of inquiry"?

if it's teh incident i think he is talking about, trust me, you
really *don't* want to know ... (grin)

funny, i seem to still have copies of some of the documents
that started the "Inquisition" in question (given to archive for the
future by the authors ...).  some powerful words and beliefs there
folks - that damned MLIS degree keeps getting me in trouble

'wolf