Galen answers the posts about Reality (l

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Wed Jun 11 08:31:23 PDT 1997

Mistress Aquilanne wrote:

My husband says I'm just going to get myself in trouble, but:

Talen wrote:
<snip>
>Gentlemen, you should honor all ladies.  Ladies, you should
>remain worthy of all honor.

So, how about saying "Ladies, you should honor all gentlemen.
Gentlemen, you
should remain worthy of all honor."  Hmmmmmm?

Aquilanne
_____________________________

I think it works well both ways.  I was merely restating the "rules" I
learned when I first joined the SCA.  "Rules" we as a Society have in
general failed to pass on to the next generation of our populace.  BTW,
these and other social mores are also in the Knowne World Handboke.

Talen
-------
Centurion Talen Gustaf von Marienburg
Kriegsherr von Nordsteorra
Knight Marshal for the Shire of Mooneschadowe
talen at microtutors.com