Stargate's Summerthing

SUZANNE_POWELL SUZANNE_POWELL at aspentec.com
Wed Jun 11 11:57:42 PDT 1997

Greetings to Thee, Afrena O'Dunlaing!

Although all four of the classes you offered sound quite interesting, I have
already had several people say that they would like to attend your canvas
painting class.  I would love to have you come and teach it at Summerthing.
Could you send me a copy of your handout for the Event records (and a short
description for the sign up sheet)?

Also ... Is there any chance you would like your handout/article published in
Stargate's Ivory Tower?  This magazine is our annual Arts and Sciences
publication and I've volunteered to publish this year's edition.  I plan to
have the magazine ready for distribution at Stargate's 25th Baronial
Anniversary event (September 1997).

Thank you for your help.

     Suzanne

** Lady Suzanne de la Ferte, AoA      **
** Scribe and Illuminator             **
** Stargate, Ansteorra                **
** suzanne.powell at aspentech.com       **