Mail failure

POSTMASTER, POP0A 5023ARAA at SMTPGATE.lmtas.lmco.com
Thu Jun 12 07:54:00 PDT 1997

FROM: Adminstrator
TO: ansteorra at eden.com                                         DATE: 06-12-97
                                                               TIME: 09:54
SUBJECT: Mail failure

This corrupt message cannot be delivered. Contact administrator.

From: ansteorra at eden.com
To:  Mitchell, Paul T
     ansteorra
Subject: Re: Stargate's Summerthing
Date: 1997-06-12 09:29
Greetings to Thee Lady Suzanne de la Ferte,
  I humbly accept your invitation.  I will email you a copy of my handout
once I have updated it.  I will send it to your personal mail box.  Once
you have seen it, if you deem it worthy of publication in your Arts and
Sciences magazine, I would again be honored to have you do so.  I look
forward to meeting you at the event.

Yours in Service
Afena O'Dunlaing

> Greetings to Thee, Afrena O'Dunlaing!
>
> Although all four of the classes you offered sound quite interesting, I
have
> already had several people say that they would like to attend your canvas

> painting class.  I would love to have you come and teach it at
Summerthing.