Favorite Period Books

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Thu Jun 12 13:51:39 PDT 1997

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, V. Allan Endel wrote:

> At 03:10 PM 6/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >	How the Irish shaved Civilization
>
> >    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
>
> Oh, the Irish were the barbers of civilization? :-)
> Alan (being a smart-ass again)

	Boy, do they pick on the poor old fat sotted bard!  Okay fine!
The first barbers of civilization were the Magilla-cutty's, well known for
their razor wits and finely styled heads of the clan.
	As a Norseman, I figure spelling is a sin inheirent to the
civilized world, and it limits creativity and humor!
	By the by, I spell perfectly in Old Norse!
	Mikal, re-lurking in the Calontir plains, waiting to see if any of
you show up at Lilies!

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
High up in Asgard     Loki was hiding
Watching the gods     and all of their works
Planning his mischief    a master of tricks
And watching Thor's hall     he noticed Sif's hair

                        (Loki et Sif,JOHNSAGA)