HELP

kmlott kmlott at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 12 18:26:10 PDT 1997

Hello everyone.  Well the topic of books has spurred my knowledge
seeking side to come out of the dust for a while.  I am wanting to do a
research paper for POSSIBLE publication in TI.  I am still relatively
new, only 1 1/2 SCA yrs, and I was wondering if anyone could private
email me the standards and requirements for such a paper.  I am wanting
to do the paper on the topic of the evolution of children's literature
in the middle ages.  I know that there was not much until the late 16th
century, but hopefully I'll be able to dig up enough information.  If
anyone knows of some good books I would appreciate the info.  Thank you
for your time.
In service to the dream  and the future,
Annabel Kincaid
please email me at kmlott at prodigy.net