Brewing books/methods...

Lenny Zimmermann zarlor at acm.org
Fri Jun 13 07:17:04 PDT 1997

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997 07:48:57 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

[snip]
>Yes, but Digby is a starting place for looking.  I have since found recipes
>from "Cury in Inglishe", "The Good Housewife's Jewel, Parts I & II", and am
>still looking in other period sources.
[rest snipped for brevity]

I know that there is also at least one recipe for a mead in "Ein Buch
von Gu:ter Speise" which can be found online. I am fairly certain
there is a link to it from Cariadoc and Elizabeth's "Miscellany". (I
don't have the URL handy. I keep forgetting to bookmark the darn
thing!) You can get there from the main SCA page (http://www.sca.org)
and follow the links through A&S and Cooking. Best of luck!

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(mka Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)
zarlor at acm.org