Guardian of the Tor rescheduled!

Joe Bramblett lists at joeb.psyberlink.net
Fri Jun 13 16:34:59 PDT 1997

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997, Galen of Bristol wrote:

> Guardian of the Tor Tourney, previously rained out, has been
> rescheduled to be fought (Chivalric, Rapier, and bardic competitions)

Hmmm...what do the bards hit each other with? I can't find any minimum
arbor requirements for barding }:)

> as a demo to take place as part of the Stephenville 4th of July Festival
> on -- ta da! -- Friday, July 4th, in the city park in Stephenville, TX.

Oh goody! A valid excuse to visit my hometown! :)

> I'll be defending my title; it's too rewarding to give up, and
> no one has ever repeated as Chivalric Guardian.  See you there?

I might have to try to hit you up for a ride if you're still in FW.

Can we start the training for the herald toss at this?

Joe Bramblett -- Human pell

Linux Users: want to help convince software publishers to port to Linux?
		http://joeb.psyberlink.net/linux