Learning, BOI

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Jun 17 20:43:01 PDT 1997

William E. Cole wrote:
> Was it actually a good acticle (i.e. well written, not graphic)? Why did
> it cause such an uproar, was it too "detailed"? Considering alot of
> "art" displayed in the museums, it's hard to draw the line on what's
> porno and what is art...

Actually, from what i have been told (never having seen the article)..it
was not very period or pornographic.  (this is just what I have heard
and NOT my opinion).  Considering how long ago this CA came out and how
the 'Unknown world' viewed us in the known world...i think the powers
that be were a bit nervous about it and yanked the issue.  (If someone
else knows a bit more about this...please share!!!!).  Its always fun to
look at the stock clerk list and see #13 listed as unavailable....(if it
is still listed).

meadhbh