No subject

Angela M Viator av4 at evansville.edu
Wed Jun 18 22:49:12 PDT 1997

although I am "new", I shall offer to assist in any efforts to create a
modernly-understandable insignia to alert observers/newcomers to talk to
this "really friendly people person that may not know everything about the
SCA, nor even a lot...but who will talk to you and get your questions
answered".
incidentally, anyone who can answer the following questions, please reply
privately to av4 at evansville.edu (I don't know if my "reply-to" address is
listed)
*what is a consular for XXX...i.e. what is their duty?
*is their any knowne status/office-type-thing for people who live part of
the year somewhere and part of the year elsewhere? >>>if not I have an
outline for a possible office of "ambassador"...I think that duty is
period, mayhaps not the name but the duty. Anyhow I know, I at least, some
people grew up in one kingdom/barony and go to school (or various other
reasons) elsewhere. So they're not just passing through/visiting other
places but LIVING somewhere else, this could prove useful...but I'll not
bore all with this idea....if anyone wants to hear the full idea, I'll
email it to you personally.
*DOES ANYONE KNOW THE OFFICIAL SPELLING OF MY CANTON'S NAME....even in our
barony's newsletter it reads "canton of dun ???" -no joke, I'd like to
spell it right, but for now I'll just use the first spelling (of three)
I've seen of it. I wonder what our population is anyway, hmmm...
thanks for wading through this yammering,
in all sincerity,
I.Soberbia

          Isabel Soberbia         |              Angel Viator
 Incipient Canton of Dun Bruddair |
      The Barony of Stargate      |
           ~ANSTEORRA~            |