Next Generation

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 18:14:13 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-06-17 00:48:35 EDT, Octavia writes:

> Let's quit blaming each other and do the best we can,......After all we do
>  this for the fun.
>
>  HL Octavia de Verdon
>
>  Ok...Now you guys can tear me apart.  <G>

Octavia, you no doubt have other defenders, and I mean no disrespect
BUT:

"dem guyse" better plan on tearing through me first.

Thank you for your careful explanation of a subject that can be
divisive and open to mis-interpretation.

NOW, as for the rest of yas, new or old, I challenge yas to make an
effort and spend your own stint as hospitaller.  Learn of what Her
Ladyship speaks from the inside.  Actually, most of yas reading
this online will already understand what Octavia 'splained to us.

Think about it.

Amra / Kihe / Mike
What, me? I *never* play with matches -- blowtorches, OTOH...