Magic Moments

BSilveraxe at aol.com BSilveraxe at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 07:33:06 PDT 1997

Well said dear lady. As one who was at that same war and it to was my first,
I remember the feeling very well. I was standing at the point of the Namron
falanx next to HE master Bjorn Magnusson and Lord Corwin( later to become
Master Corwin).
Back when the game was new and we were full of the dream I actually remember
many moments like the one you mentioned. One other that comes to mind was
watching a knighting for the first time.  The one that brings back so much
for me was the night that Sir Ricardo dePizawas knighted.  The way he looked
coming down the isle in his flowing robes and the ceremony intirely lit with
candles was straight out of history for me.Thinking about it still gives me
pride to say that I am a Knight.
So far all of the times we have talked about have been 15+ years ago.
 However there was a magic moment for me at 20th Pensic.  Some friends, my
lady Kat and I had all had a wonderfully glorious day on the battlefield and
we decided to go walking around that evevning. For some reason facing 200
twochucks and the entire Dark Horde with only 50 fighters , and winnning ,
had our adrnaline flowing and we couldm't sleep just yet.  While we were out
walking we went past this opning next to the lake
and we stoppedto look.  What we saw were two kingdom encampment at opposite
ends of the lake and all the torches lighting up the encampments and the
slight breeze rustling through the trees was moving the banners over the
camps ever so magicly, you really had the feeling you had just stepped out of
a bunch of trees into  a real medievil world,  it was trully wonderfull.
In Service to Kingdom and the Dream
Sir Barn Silveraxe