Knights doing research papers

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 13:27:07 PDT 1997

Greetings everyone,

A while back there was a lot of talk about doing research papers and
documentation for A&S projects.  This got me thinking,  Most laurels
specialize in something,.... costuming,dance ect.  They usually have written
tons of  documentation and done endless research.  What if our knights had to
write papers on thier "specialty"?

Would we have papers like:

Skinny Fighters Tatics- by Sir Daffyd
Posing and Stances- by Sir Kien McEwen
The Art of Spinning- by Sir Micheal Monmouthshire
Projecting Voice thru Closed Helms- by Sir Pendern

Bet you all could think of a few more <G>  No Offense to our most noble and
forgiving Knights.  :)  It was all Daffy's ideal...lol..., blame him!!!

Octavia