It just got harder

Heidi J Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Sun Jun 29 22:44:49 PDT 1997

On Sun, 29 Jun 1997, Vicki Marsh wrote:

> Greetings Sir Lyonel,
> Thank you for this missive.  We will be handing out copies of it at fighter practice today so that those who are not on this list read this and take it to heart.

Hey!  Good idea, Zina!  (OK, Bjornsborg lurkers, will one of you folks
with a printer pull Lyonel's letter off, as well?  I think this would be,
in the words of St. Martha the Steward, a "good thing".)

With your permission of course, Sir Lyonel....

Yours,

Mari
(filing the serial numbers off as you read)