Personna views was RE: Magic Moments

J. Michael Shew jshewkc at pei.edu
Mon Jun 30 08:15:49 PDT 1997

Again, de-lurking...
	Mikal Hrafspa looks at all these unusual people around him and
remembers that this might well be Aesgard, as we all fight all day long
and rise at night to feast together...
	So the strange actions and clothing of my fellow SCAdians is but
the strange cultures they had when they were chosen for this fair land.
	Mikal

    Mikal the Ram; an annoying Bard of no redeeming qualities
High up in Asgard     Loki was hiding
Watching the gods     and all of their works
Planning his mischief    a master of tricks
And watching Thor's hall     he noticed Sif's hair

			(Loki et Sif,JOHNSAGA)