Pennsic

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 30 22:46:59 PDT 1997

Greetings

I thought I would give you all a little information before Alisha and I
are out of touch for a coupla weeks.

First. Ansteorra will be supporting the cause of the East Kingdom at
this Pennsic War. We will be standing beside our noble Atlantian
allies.

Second. Our fundraising for the encampment has gone fairly well. We are
raising funds for the traditional chile feed, and the soon to be
traditional Ansteorran tower. We have raised about $600.00 at this
point. That pays for the chile plus a little. The tower will cost at
least a thousand, and to make it less "disposable" we should spend
about $1500. Donations are cheerfully accepted. Last year we made it
out of the cheapest available materials and we had to throw the walls
away, because they would not have survived one year's storage. We have
decided to purchase all materials on site as this is much easier than
trying to haul materials from Ansteorra. We would be happy to haul
scaffolding though. If anyone has any construction scaffolding laying
around that they are not using, that would substantially lower the
price. Also, construction help would be appreciated. If your going to
be ther during the first week of the war, please see my squire, Lord
Jehan, about helping. Bring your tools and paint brushes.

Third. Take a break from the Ansteorran heat (No guarantee. One year I
went and the heat was just like home, but it's usually cooler.)
Everybody come to Pennsic. It will be great.

Thanks.

Prince Kein