Peer elevation...

njones at ix.netcom.com njones at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 3 19:32:14 PST 1997

Britta the Red wrote:
>  Glad this discussion came up..again. I have a question for all the peers
>  to answer. I (and probably many people) know persons who should be
>  considered at least, for Laurels and Pelicans. Since those are
>  "inviation only" areas of the SCA, how do they get noticed?

Gio suggests a radical idea or two:

	Find a Peer at an event...suggest that they look at Lord/Lady X's
	work/fighting/service record.

	Write a letter to the Crown...suggest that they look at Lord/Lady
	X's work/fighting/service record.

	Talk to everyone you can find...suggest that they look at Lord/Lady
	X's work/fighting/service record.

Gio.