New site!

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Mar 4 07:06:59 PST 1997

> This is just to announce to you that there are two new mailing lists.
> I'm maintaining the sites sca-armored-combat and ansteorra-armored-combat.
>
> All of us stick-jocks now have a place to discuss and vent.  You can
> subscribe the same way as any of the other lists.

Just fyi, there are two ways to do this. You can visit:

http://www.ansteorra.org/lists.html

with the message *body* of:

subscribe {listname}

where {listname} is sca-armored-combat, sca-armored-combat-digest,
ansteorra-armored-combat or ansteorra-armored-combat-digest.

I hope that all made sense.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  |  "If you want my views of history,
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   there is something you should know.