Peer elevation...

Eric Jackson jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Mar 4 12:07:38 PST 1997

     Britta,

        I am sorry that I did not get this to you sooner but if you all
     want some fighters to fight at your demo you need to talk with the
     Northern Regionial Knightmarshal so that someone can be appointed to
     marshal at your demo this weekend. If you can get permission from the
     Northern Regionial Knight Marshal I can get 4-6 fighters to your demo.
     Please let me know.

                                        Your friend
                                        Owen