Tired of Working ??

Katherine Arrington strmridr at magic.bunt.com
Sat Mar 1 06:56:14 PST 1997

"
----------
From: 	Rik Packham/Angus mac Taggart[SMTP:aquinas at eden.com]
Sent: 	Thursday, February 27, 1997 5:34 PM
To: 	The Kingdom of Ansteorra Newletter; Lady Cecily Garland; The Barony of Bryn Gwlad Newsletter; Carl A. Packham; Gail A. Dzuris; Lady Elaine Rien
Subject: 	Fw: Tired of Working ??

 Four million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 15
 million to do the work.
       Angus"

I suppose those of us in the Armed Forces don't work, according to what
you've written here.  Sirrah, I certainly hope you intended this to be funny,
because if you're serious, you really need a wakeup call as to what some
of us "underfed underpaid overworked oversexed young punk killers"(Margaret Trudeau) actually do for a living.  Try not having a day off for the last six months and see if you're as tired then as I am now...

Thorgrim
"Vacationing" in Drachenwald in service to his Uncle Sam...