[TY] Gulf Wars Security Help (fwd)

Will Ritchie ritchie at freenet.tlh.fl.us
Mon Mar 3 13:00:37 PST 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 10:07:17 -0500
From: Bruce Chirrey <brewstir at mindspring.com>
To: meridies at web.ce.utk.edu
Subject: [TY] Gulf Wars Security Help

Greetings good gentles on the Tavern Yard from Earl Bryce MacLaren!

We are looking for some security help the first two days of Gulf Wars. I
know a lot of people will be able to help Friday and Saturday, but we need a
little help on Wednesday and Thursday. If you are planning on being there
early and have two hours to kill drop me an e-mail at brewstir at mindspring.com

Thanks to those who already have volunteered. If there are any Ansteoran(sp)
or Trimarian gentles here, could you pass on this message to the appropriate
kingdom lists.

Thanx,
Bryce (who is starting to feel sane again, and then they give me a golf cart)