How One Gets Noticed

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 5 06:47:36 PST 1997

 I would encourage anyone and everyone to try to make it to a Western area
event.  One of the nicest things I had to do when Thomas was Arts and
Sciences Minister was travel to groups and places to meet with the Arts
Officers in each Region.  The Gothic War I attended was filled with warm
and friendly people who worked well together and had a great time.  While I
have not remembered all the faces and names of everyone I met, Thomas and I
both made new friends.  There were alot of problems being a Kingdom
Officer, but like I said, meeting new people or finally seeing who somebody
was one of the best parts.