Lost all my email posting and addresses ...

Rik Packham/Angus mac Taggart aquinas at eden.com
Thu Mar 6 09:55:44 PST 1997

Do to a file-corruption that occurred on my system, I have lost all of the
email addressed and previous posts that you have sent to me. If there was
someting that you sent to me so that I may add/remove/change the Crossroads
to the S.C.A. or the Unofficial WebSite to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, and
the changes have not been initiated, please resend them.

Thank you for your time, patience and attention.

In Service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and the
Dream!

Angus

Crossroads to the S.C.A.	http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/sca/
The Barony of Bryn Gwlad	http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/
Laird Angus mac Taggart	http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/sca/angus.html
aquinas at eden.com
Lady Cecily Garland		http://www.eden.com/~cecily/			cecily at eden.com
400 W. Anderson Ln. #5209, Austin, TX. 78752   512.837.6688