Lyonesse

Zill & Widow zill at airmail.net
Sat Mar 8 23:17:00 PST 1997

dentim at mail.myriad.net wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> I have but two words to describe Lyonesse......
>
>                 FAN--TASTIC!
>
> timo
> littlescumsuckingmutantlefty

I wholeheartedly agree.
I only attend a very few events each year, and this is the first event
in Bjornsborg that I have been to.

What a great group of people! We were welcomed with sincere
hospitality. The fighting was great, the food was plentiful,
and beautiful music filled the day.

We just dragged ourselves in from the road. Because of a painful but
minor injury our camp decided to head home. My cousin Gideon
caught a spear with his face. he's stitched up and is just fine,
other than having his "bells rung" pretty well. Not bad for
his first tourney. Most come home with bruises, he came home with
stitches! ;->

I think I'll have to go back next year.
--
-Kay  A.K.a. Dighe na Mara