Gulf Wars!

Scott White swhite at cimedia.com
Mon Mar 17 08:30:09 PST 1997

My god what an incredible war!!!!!

The warriors and allies of Ansteorra fought like lions, and the display of
kingdom colors on the field was breathtaking.

The Trimarans and their allies were noble, fierce adversaries.

Arrows and catapult rocks and ballista bolts (woo ha ha) darkened the skies
like a swarm of angry mosquitos! It was beautiful!

I never saw a single display of temper on the field! Often, the opposing
sides would share friendly conversation across the fronts during holds.

The weather was incredible (nary a drop of rain fell during the battle
days), and the site was beautiful and intimate.

The courts were heartfelt and brief!

I had more fun at this war than any other I've attended!

Vivat!

Gnith the Ruthless
<swhite at cimedia.com>

Oh, and I got to shoot an elephant in the head. What did YOU do this
weekend?    ;)