Guardians of the Tor VI

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Mon Mar 17 11:03:59 PST 1997

I want to urge everyone who can to attend Guardians of the Tor VI (not XI)
which will be held in April.  Details are available in this month's Black
Star. It is a small but fun event. Also to be chosen is the Bard of Elfsea's
infamous Ice Pirates. The present Bard (me) is hard at work writing a new
song to retain the title, but competition is always welcome (I would hate to
win by default!)
Alan MacRonan MacCalum
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea, Herald of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, Bard to the Ice Pirates

Quote of the Era: "Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in
every way" -- Mac Davis