Gulf Wars!!

Richard L. Rohde talen at microtutors.com
Mon Mar 17 12:50:07 PST 1997

Sir Gunther wrote:
<snip>
> Ansteorra won the Rapier, A&S, Champions Challenge, and Bardic War
Points.

The Bardic counted as a skirmish for the A&S war point.  Ansteorra also won
the Volunteer 1/2 point, and thus the 2 1/2 to 2 1/2 tie.  Vivat the
Volunteers!

> We need more people next year!!!

Couldn't say it any better.  I enjoyed the target rich environment, but I
would have gladly traded ALL of my kills for more fighters.  I like to kill
people, but I really like to WIN!

> Anyway, it was fun.

Yes, it was.  The King of the Outlands stated that war is just another way
to spell fun!

> Yers,
>
> Gunthar

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen Gustaf von Marienburg
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!
talen at microtutors.com