War Points

Joel Schumacher jschumac at uns-dv1.jcpenney.com
Tue Mar 18 08:57:42 PST 1997

Can somebody help me fill in the blanks?
                                                     Ansteorra  Trimaris
                                                     ---------  --------
                     Rapier Champions Tourney  0.5      0.5
              Heavy Weapons Champions Tourney  0.5      0.5
         Open Field Battles (best 2 out of 3)  0.5                0.5
                               2 Fort Battles  0.5                0.5
                         Resurrection Battles  0.5      0.25      0.25
                                      Archery  0.5                0.5
                                 Live Weapons  0.5                0.5
                      ARTS & SCIENCE (static)  0.5
                  ARTS & SCIENCE (performing)  0.5
   Volunteer (between Ansteorra and Trimaris)  0.5      0.5
                                               5.0      1.75      2.25

Notes: I thought they called the ressurection battle a draw because of
       the mix-up.  How can our points still add up to 2.5 each?  Unless
       something else was split as well.

-Karl von Augsburg