Hi Jenfer

michael e jones mejones at arcsystems.com
Tue Mar 18 20:10:31 PST 1997

Hi, Jennifer,

	Okay , I just sat here for the last 15 minutes trying to write this
dumb thing in French, but lets face it , I'm good.......BUT not that
good! What did you do for spring break? I flew air Melissa all the way
to...........my house!!!!! How exciting right. No, really the only thing
that I did that was fun is went to Sea World with Lauren. Are you going
to be in Orchestra next year? I'm kind of torn on what I should
do .I don't Know if I should stay in Orchestra or if I should go into
theatre Arts?????? What do you think? I need all of the help that I can
get. How is your husband? IS Amy still going out with that Guy? Good
luck with that guy that you were trying to get rid of? Well I'd better
go. See you in the funnies!

						LISSY
P.s. I don't have an E-mail address yet, but my dad said that he would
try to fix somthing soon(in other words when he gets of  his butt and
decides to do somthing) bye!