Anstoerra-Middle Wars

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Mar 20 12:19:02 PST 1997

Greetings,

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald declared:

>Sir Riccardo was knighted by HRM Sigmond at the Third Ansteorra-Middle War
>(aka chigger war).  His Majesty was not a knight at the time and Sir
>Riccardo's knight Harabia Jon's hand was also on the blade.

Ansteorra-MIDDLE War???

I joined the SCA the year before the last Ansteorra-Outlands War. This must
have been a long time ago when Calontir was still part of the Middle Kingdom.

Can someone give some descriptions or recollections of these Wars? How did
they differ from say the Ansteorra-Outlands Wars or Gulf Wars?

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  markh at risc.sps.mot.com