Festival of Japan

ches ches at io.com
Sun Mar 23 15:23:51 PST 1997

Well, where in the Black Star was it supposed to be in? I looked and
looked and did not find an announcement. I want to go!

Ciao
Ches

----------
: From: Craig Wright <cw at cyberstation.net>
: To: ansteorra at eden.com
: Subject: Festival of Japan
: Date: Sunday, March 23, 1997 9:11 AM
:
: Thorald the misplaced Viking sends
: greetings to all:
:
: I made a terrible error in the event announcement in the Blackstar.
: forgot to include the price list for our event.  They are as
follows:
:
:
:
:                          Site                         Feast
:
: Adult                   $6.00                         $7.00
: 11 - 18                 $3.00                         $7.00
: under 11                 Free                         Free W/an
adult
:
: I think these are great prices for an event and a feast that will
be
: truely enjoyable.  Come join us and relax.
:
: Thorald