Anstoerra-Middle Wars

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 17:38:05 PST 1997

  Once upon a time , a long long time ago, I was asked to photograph the
knighting of my friend, soon to be Sir Galen Kirchenbauer.  It was at a Nine
Worthies or 5 Star, or Squires.  My advanced age prohibits me from
remembering which.  It was an overcast, misty , moisty, morning, as the
future knight and his entourage approached  His Majesty, Patrick Michael.
 Just as Galen knelt in front of the king, a small spot of sunlight  opened
up and shone down on Sir Galen.  Unbelievable as it seems, the sunbeam
remained on this setting during the whole ceremony.  Being the consument
professional that I am, it was all recorded on Kodak film and can be veiwed
to this day.
BTW- I think it rained the rest of the day, but I can't remember.

 Baron Bors of Lothian
  Par Deu, bel sire, cist est de ae vostre lin,
  Et si mangue un grant braun porcin
  Et a dous traitz beit un cester de vin.
  Ben dure guete deit il rendre a sun veisin.