NSTIW really:)

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Mon Mar 24 10:26:13 PST 1997

At 09:41 AM 3/24/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Summarize the message, paraphrase, use only the sentences you're
>replying to ... but have mercy on those of us with slow net links!
>
>--
>Daniel de Lincoln
>Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com

And even if we have reasonably fast links, we appreciate editing!
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony
of Elfsea, Herald of the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, Bard to the Ice Pirates

Quote of the Era: "Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in
every way" -- Mac Davis