Anstoerra-Middle Wars: THE Pole-Axe

eric caladin at mail.io.com
Mon Mar 24 17:08:40 PST 1997

>not the ones i was thinking of .. these were double bitted axe forms
>made of two pieces of truck-tire sidewall sewn together and mounted
>on a 6'ish foot haft.  *very* fun to play with/against

wolf,

you should try playing with the "new" cast vulcanized rubber single and
double bitted axe heads you can buy, the go on an hold on by friction
looking nice and fighting well..

c-
========
 Caladin Ironhearth Esq.             |   Eric W. Brown
 Scotland - 1596                     |   3229 Parkhills Drive,
 (look fer  me by the keg, laddie!)  |   Austin Texas 78746
                                     |   H (512)329-8643
                                     |   W (512)343-8833 xt. 235
========
 Green and White havsies with an     |   "Always remember the worst day of your
 otherway swapie doodle thingy       |    life, it sure beats the alternative."
 that looks like an ^ smack on it.   |    My Grandfather, John Brown