Knight's Family Tree...

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Mar 25 09:13:22 PST 1997

Lady Anastasiya Feodorovna asks:

======
  My Lord has sort of sent my on a task.  I enjoy doing genealogy, so we
would like to do a genealogy of the Ansteorran knights.  I will need all
the help of any one that is willing to lend my knowledge as well as where
to go for info.
I am not sure but I think some one may have started this task already.
If so please send info.
======

My Lady, there was a recent attempt to log the geneology of the entire
Known World Chivalry. I don't know the current status of this project. I
do know that the originator was seeking additional information and I know
there were some big gaps in the Ansteorra info.

His initial listing can be found in the the SCA STORIES section of my
SCA Rialto Files as:

chiv-geneology-art  (81K)  7/ 1/96    Geneology of the SCA Chivalry.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com

PS: The SCA Rialto Files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html