Knight's Family Tree...

J'lynn Yeates jyeates at bga.com
Wed Mar 26 11:02:50 PST 1997

On 26 Mar 97 at 7:53, Nancy Wederstrandt wrote:

> I believe that Seam MacFflam should be considered Koris Natterhelm's
> squire, as he studied with Koris and I believe that he was announced as
> such.  Torgatai Blackwolf was one of the Wolf Brothers originally from
> Meridiees and studied with Ulrich GrayWolf, who was a Master of Arms before
> Torgatai.  Torgatai would not take a belt (baldric) from anyone until after
> Ulrich received his.

how ya doing lady ... was wondering who of the old-guard would bring
up those three (grin) ... but you forgot Sir Balthazar (now being a
"nukie" at Diablo Canyon).   easy to clear up the squire issue
regarding Sean, will ask him later this evening ...

>         You also left off Sir Andelion de Axegarth, who lives in this
> kingdom (Steppes) and was, I believe squire to Tarl Mapt and studied with
> Sean MacFlamm.

so that's where he got to ... Case ("Sean") and i were wondering
about that a couple of beer-sessions ago.  if you run into the boyo,
tell him to get in touch with the old crew when he' down this way
next.

'wolf