Knight's Family Tree...

robert m milliron milliron1 at juno.com
Wed Mar 26 19:53:25 PST 1997

First of all thanks to every one that is pouring out their knowledge that
they have about a family tree or about their own lineage.
Sir Burke, thank you for the information.  I was totally wrong on
generations. I was thinking that  Max was like the fifth gen but I see
now that I am totally wrong.  I like the way you have the lineage setup
as to who knighted whom.  It took me a few minutes but I got it figured
out.  Computers and I do not really get along well.  I would love to see
this in hard copy someday.
I hope to get more information when I have the time to visit the the web
sites I was referred to and gather more info.
Sir Galen Thank you for a basic lineage.  That is sort of what I am
working for.  I realize that there are several Knights/Master of Arms
that were never squired or students to anyone before that were brought
into the order.  I do not discount their lineage however.  I believe HG
Inman was knighted without being squired.  I'm not sure on that matter.
Unfortunately I know little to nothing of some of the older members of
the SCA,  such as HG Lloyd.  I have only heard stories of the gentleman,
as a MSCA was he made a master from the Kingdom of Ansteorra or was it in
Atenveldt?
I'm targeting Daffydd's lineage for the moment.  I wish to use some of
the info for Max's Knighting.  If anyone has a complete lineage from
before HG Lloyd that will help with the ceremony.  From there I will
target each knight and there background the best I can.  HE Galen has
provide a great background for me to start with on his lineage.
Once again THANKS!!!!

Ann
Lord Maximillian and Lady Anastasiya
milliron1 at juno.com