Who should fight (was)R

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Sun Mar 9 21:39:03 PST 1997

Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:

> <Emily Latelle>
> What's all this about "fighting the bi"?  Why should fighters hit
> someone bisexual?  Why do they discriminate on sexual orientation
> in their fighting?  Why don't they beat up some straight guy,
> or ...
>
> Oh.  "Fighting the bye".  ... Never mind.  :-)
> </Emily Latelle>
>
> Daniel de Lincoln
> --
> Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com
> Never use mcdaniel at mcdaniel.dallas.tx.us

I once remarked to Master Cadfan that I had won a Coronet
Tourney with only seven fighters in it, and I had a bye in
the first round, to which he replied,
"I don't care what his sexual orientation was, he was a damn
good fighter!"

- Galen
--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"