Gulf Wars!!

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Mon Mar 17 18:34:07 PST 1997

Greetings!

Sir Gunther said...

  Congratulations to Phelan, the newest member of the Centurions.
>Also Gnith, Timo, and Duchess Willow were awarded Sable Falcons.

Also Aaron McGregor (sp?) was given a Falcon.

>Timo was given the honor of fighting in the Champions Competition.

Believe me, it was a *great* honor. (blush) If anyone has a video of the
Champions competition, I'd pay good money for a copy. I sorta zoned out when
I heard my name called, so I barely remember it.

>We need more people next year!!!
>Yers,
>
>Gunthar

YES! Our army fought bravely, but (especialy in the castle battle) we were
outnumbered by a good margin (2-1?).

Anyway, I had a blast! Can't wait till next year!

Vivat Ansteorra! Vivat Trimaris!
Timo
LittleScumSuckingMutantLefty
(capitalized at the "request" of Sir Burke :>) )