A Question for Everyone

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 20 08:10:09 PST 1997

You wrote:

>Hello fellow Ansteorrans, the list has been rather slow lately (or I
>have somehow gotten off it) so I am going to pose a question to
everyone
>out there.  The older players might have a better answer, but I will
>read anyone's reply.  My question is: Does Ansteorra knight on the
>field? Why, why not? Has it happened before?
>
>Gilyan
>Mooneschadowe
>Ready and waiting for another WAR!!;)

Daniel Blackaxe was knighted on the field at Pennsic. (He later took a
Master's Baldric.)

Conrad of Castleton was knighted on the field at Gulf Wars.

Burke Kyriel MacDonald was knighted by the hands of two Kings on the
field at the first Outland wars.
Duchess Rowan was knighted the day before on the field.

William the Bear's knighting was announced on the tourney field after a
particularly good bout at Crown. He was knighted that evening.

That's all I can think of, off hand.

Kein