PersonalEmailout

at mailhost.connections.co.uk at mailhost.connections.co.uk
Fri Mar 21 11:10:40 PST 1997

Dear Horid

Time is running out fast - April 1st is getting closer by the day!

With only a few weeks left before the end of the month, when our special
introductory offer ends, I'm encouraging you to persuade as many of your
friends as possible to register for one year's free access to
PersonalEmail. Even if they don't yet have access to the Internet,
they'll be delighted to have an account waiting for them when they
eventually get online sometime this year. If you've got the time, you
can register them yourself, it only takes a few minutes and I'm sure
they'll be very grateful for a free account. (http://www.pemail.net/?+create)

If you have friends or members of your family who are already using
email but you think would find PersonalEmail useful; write to them and
tell them about it, or speed up the process and use the "tell your
friends" feature from the menu down the left hand side of your PEmail
webpage (http://pemail.net/?addresses)

Okay, Blatant advert over - what's new at PEmail?

As the news of PersonalEmail spreads around the world, the service is
now being translated into fifteen different languages. As a result,
we're now looking for PEmail users who would be prepared to act as
PEmail representatives in their own country, handling customer enquiries
and help emails in their own language. Ayhan Hayiroglu, from Istanbul,
<ahayiroglu at pemail.net> has already volunteered to handle enquiries from
other Turkish speakers, and if you are interested in joining him as an
international PEmail representative, please get in touch with me.

It's Competition time!

Congratulations to Steph, Ariel and Cranberries?!, the winners of last
month's anagram competition, I hope you enjoy your Books and CD's.
Following it's success we have published a list of some of the other
amusing anagrams that were entered; take a look and see if your one's
there (http://pemail.net/entries/).
A word of warning though, some of them are rather risqué,
so PEmailers who are easily shocked should steer clear!

This month we have a new competition running for PEmailers: First prize
is $50 and two runners-up get $25 each, to spend on anything that can be
bought on the Web! The choice is completely up to you; you tell us
where to find it and we'll buy.

To enter:

1) Email us a picture of yourself doing something bizarre, thought
provoking or downright amusing. Include with the photo a brief
description of yourself and a few words about the picture.

2) We'll put our favourite ones onto a web page, but then it will be up
to you to decide the winners, by voting online! So start digging through
your photographs and get some of them scanned. Send them in gif. or
jpeg. format to  funnyphotos at pemail.net.

Entries must be with us by 20th April and I will be in touch shortly
after this date to tell you where to go to vote. Please make an effort
to enter, it should be fun!

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, ideas and comments about the
service. We're flattered that so many of you have taken the time to
write to us. Thanks also to you if you have supported us by holding a
PEmail link on your website. The co-promotion deal is working really
well and if you would like to take part, all the necessary information
about how to set up a link can be found at:

http://www.pemail.net/promoters/

I trust this mail finds you in good health, thanks again for your
support of  PersonalEmail.

Regards

Naunton

--