NSTIW really:)

Richard L. Rohde talen at microtutors.com
Mon Mar 24 08:26:04 PST 1997

Lord Owen's stories here do not do him justice.  You really need to hear
him tell them in person.  I still have tears in my eyes from the laughter.
I imagine this is true of many who attended the war.

I challenge all who read this to seek out at least one Ansteorran fighter
(heavy or light) who fought at Gulf Wars and ask them to tell one NSTIW
story.  You'll be glad you did.  I also challenge all Bards, Skalds and
Tellers of Tales to do the same and enter a piece based on this story in
their next competition, campfire circle or performance.

Have fun!

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen Gustaf von Marienburg
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!
talen at microtutors.com

P.S.  Owen, your example continues to inspire older fighters, reminding us
of the real reason we continue to throw ourselves into the breach year
after year.  We ENJOY this!