Have you seen me?

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Mar 24 09:59:34 PST 1997

Gnith the Dolt (Not!) declared:

We scoured the field Sunday morning but were unable to locate the lost
falcon. There was no one at the check-in tent so I wasn't able to find a
lost-and-found area.
<<<<<<

The lost-and-found was at the security tent behind the check-in building.
I found a red and black danglie near our camp and turned in there. Someone
at the tent recongnized it and said it belonged to HRM Meridies.

So hopefully someone else has found your award and turned it in.

Unfortunately, I don't know the status of the lost-and-found stuff now.

>From the Gulf Wars VI Web page (glad I haven't thrown this away yet):

Autocrat:

     Duchess Jacqueline de Lyons
     (mka) Jackie McCleary