Knight's Family Tree...

robert m milliron milliron1 at juno.com
Mon Mar 24 19:40:28 PST 1997

Greetings

  My Lord has sort of sent my on a task.  I enjoy doing genealogy, so we
would like to do a genealogy of the Ansteorran knights.  I will need all
the help of any one that is willing to lend my knowledge as well as where
to go for info.
I am not sure but I think some one may have started this task already.
If so please send info.    I only know a few lineages.  Such as Sir
Daffydd Whittaker was a  Squire to His Grace Mikael of Monmouthshire a
Squire to His Grace Lloyd von Eaker.  I believe HG Lloyd was a knight of
Atenveldt.  I'm not sure on that matter.  I will note sure as In a family
tree...  Knight of (Name a Kingdom)>>>>Mikael of
Monmouthshire(10/31/87)>>>Richard de Chinon(05/24/92)>>>Daffydd
Whittaker(10/11/92)  Then I will of course have to break off To note the
squires made knights under whomever.  I have all kinds of paper work for
doing family tree's.
Enough said if you can please help I will be for ever in your debt.
Thanks

Ann
 Lady Anastasiya Feodorovna
milliron1 at juno.com