Knight's Family Tree...

Nancy Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 26 05:53:13 PST 1997

I believe that Seam MacFflam should be considered Koris Natterhelm's
squire, as he studied with Koris and I believe that he was announced as
such.  Torgatai Blackwolf was one of the Wolf Brothers originally from
Meridiees and studied with Ulrich GrayWolf, who was a Master of Arms before
Torgatai.  Torgatai would not take a belt (baldric) from anyone until after
Ulrich received his.
        You also left off Sir Andelion de Axegarth, who lives in this
kingdom (Steppes) and was, I believe squire to Tarl Mapt and studied with
Sean MacFlamm.

Clare