Knight's Family Tree...

Lori Jones LJONES at ossm.edu
Wed Mar 26 17:08:55 PST 1997

> Duke Inman MacMoore (to the best of my and Finn's knowledge) had the
> following students/squires.
>           Duke Seamus, Sir Cameron, Sir Authur of the Fens, Count Sutan,
>           Sir Jonathan McKnaughten, Sir Hildebrant Von Tiel, Sir Mahadi(HRM)

Just a note: I believe Sir Galen Niccoli was also Inman's (though I
can't remember if he was student or squire).

> Duke Seamus made Sir Fredrick von Sternwald.

Actually, Sir Frederick gave his squires belt back to Duke Seamus
some time before he was knighted (about a year, maybe less, if memory
serves correctly).
At the time he was knighted, I believe he was being taught by Duke
Inman.  I can't remember if they actually formalized this
relationship in any way.  The facts come from my early years in this
organization, when politics and lineages were way beyond my ability
to grasp. ('Course years later, they're still clear as mud :-).

>Aethelstan Aethelmearson

Kat MacLochlainn
Barony of Wiesenfeuer, Ansteorra
LJONES at ossm.edu