Knight's Family Tree...

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Mar 27 22:01:44 PST 1997

Burke McCrory wrote:

> Here is the complete list as I have it today.  It includes only members of
> the Chivalry that were elevated while living in Ansteorra.  I have included
> the backwards linkage for reference.  I plan to have a web page up soon
> showing all Ansteorran Chivalry and their roots including those who
> currently live in Ansteorra but were not elevated here, such as Sir Axial
> and Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace. If you have any questions just drop me a note.
>
> 1.William The Silent KSCA    Sep AS.2 West
>     2.Stefan de Lorraine KSCA    Mar AS.2 West
>         3.Robert Roundpounder MSCA    Feb AS.4 Atenveldt
>                          *Resigned*    Feb AS.4 Atenveldt
>                              KSCA    Aug AS.7 Atenveldt
>               4.Tarl Mapt KSCA 05/05/75 Atenveldt
>               4.Deaton Claymore KSCA  Apr AS.10 Atenveldt
>                     5.Sean MacFflam of Ravenswaard KSCA 07/03/76

<snip!>

> In Service to the Dream
>
> Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
>
> mka. Burke McCrory
> burkemc at ionet.net

Question, Burke:

The "Atenveldt" notations that follow some names, like Tarl's, but
not others, like Sean's, although both were knighted by the Aten
Crown while living in what is now Ansteorra.  Do you have a rule?
And as Clare pointed out, Andeleon of Axegarth is missing.  You
also missed Henri Hibou DuBois, knighted at Patrick's last court
in his last reign.

Despite these criticisms, this is a fine resource you've created,
and I appreciate you sharing it very much.

- Galen

--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc.
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"